Noch 60135 GRASS master 2.0 Electrostatic Flocking Device
Grass Master 2.0
Antipole with clamp
3 sieves for differences fiber lengths
9 Volt Battery
Noch Grass Summer Meadow (2.5 mm) for testing
THE Original – Now with even more Power!
The current version of the Grass Master has already been praised by the international press and it is used by thousands of enthusiastic model railway fans.
Withe the Grass Master 2.0, we have made something good even better. The Grass Master 2.0 has a stronger high-voltage field than the previous version. This makes sure the greening will always be a success – even with long grass fibres. The grass fibres are electro-magnetically charged and will stand up-right on the foundation.
The Grass Master 2.0 includes three different sieves, which are ideally suited for flocking grass fibres of different lengths. We recommend the finest sieve for fibres between 1 and 2.5 mm, the middle one for fibres between 2.5 and 6 mm, and the biggest of the sieves for fibres between 6 and 12 mm.
A special nozzle (ref. 60132) is also available for flocking hard-to-reach areas.
The Grass Master 2.0’s Advantages:
- Strong: Perfect for electro-magnetic flocking at low currents
- Versatile: Ideally suited even for flocking with long fibres
- Practical: Enables fast and continuous work due to its ergonomic form
- Independent: Operates with a battery and without cable, can be used everywhere
- Flexible: Easy and clean handling due to closed container for the fibres
- Texted: The previous model won multiple awards and was tested thousand-fold
A damage of electronical equipment due to the high-voltage field, generated by the Gras-Master 2.0 can be excluded.
When using the Gras-Master 2.0, a static charge of the body is possible as it is produced also when rubbing clothing or floor covering. In this case, the static charge may cause damages, if an electronic device is touched.
During the work with the Gras-Master 2.0 no electronic devices should be used. For discharging the static electricity a short touch of an earthed point is enough (e.g. a water pipe).